Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Holiday's died a long time ago

I've been working retail for five years now, which means we are quickly approaching my fifth black friday. I will save another post for how I feel about black friday, the point of this short post is what is my new favorite holiday. And that holiday is Halloween, and Halloween should be all retail employee's favorite holiday. Over the course of the next month we are going to be getting up early, answering the same questions thousands of times, get yelled at thousands of times (last year alone I was told I ruined christmas at least 20 times) and have to sacrifice time away from our families so others can enjoy time with there own. But this doesn't happen with Halloween, there is no pressure, nothing to ruin, no insane sales with thousands of peoples running and screaming. At my age Halloween is still about candy, beer, and hot girls wearing very revealing "costumes" long live Halloween.

No comments: